Saturday, March 03, 2007

So good! Mr. Padre!

They are going to be building a statue to Tony Gwynn at Petco Park. I'm starting to get fired up for some Padres Baseball... But I don't know about all the off season changes.. our rotation and bullpen look great again this year but our defense looks downgraded and our lineup is just a joke.

We have no power, no speed, and no batter that any pitcher will fear. Our division upgraded with both the Giants and the Dodgers being tough opponents this year. I'm hoping for a threepete but it sure seems unlikely.

Anyways. GO TONY! GO PADRES!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ladysmiles said...

Go Tony! I'm very excited about baseball season. I've been reading a lot of articles about the team. The Giles Brothers are up to no good. :p We didn't buy season tickets but I'm hoping to catch a couple games this year. Afterall, I have to make use of my Padres gear.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home